Why should your institution become a CAB Member? Click here to find out!
Membership of CAB is open to all banks and financial institutions in the Caribbean/CARICOM region.
CAB By-Laws (restricted to members)
‘Bank’ means (i) regulated financial institution for the purpose of conducting banking as its main business and includes commercial banks, mortgage banks, merchant banks, and development banks; and (ii) the following regulated financial institutions: trust companies, investment brokerage houses and Leagues of Credit Unions.
Suppliers of goods and services can now join the association under a new category of membership “Service Members”.
Membership is in the name of the institution, which is usually represented by its Chief Executive Officer.
In order for applications to be considered the following information should be submitted to the Chief Executive Officer at the Secretariat: Chakiro Court, Vide Bouteille, P O Box CP 5404, Castries, SAINT LUCIA.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association, or Charter as applicable.
- Certificate of Registration or Incorporation.
- Particulars of Shareholders
- Audited Financial Statements for the financial year immediately preceding the financial year in which the application is made.
- Fee for application/registration, currently US$250.
- New members are admitted by approval by the Board of Directors.