To be the collective voice that protects, promotes and strengthens the regional banking sector.
To proactively influence matters of interest to financial institutions through advocacy and education.
Our values are based on achieving and maintaining high training deliverables; excellent service; financial viability; productive and engaged association members, through:
- Integrity: We are truthful, transparent and deliver what is promised.
- Accountability: We accept the responsibility for the consequences of our actions and uphold the principles of good corporate governance.
- Commitment: We agree to live up to our responsibilities.
- Confidentiality: We adhere to agreements and standards on disclosure of information
- Cooperation: We are willing to work with others to achieve a common goal.
- Capacity Building: We agree to focus on developing people and providing access to value added services.”
The CAB is guided by the following main pillars of our value proposition:
- Effective Advocacy
- Premier Networking Platform
- Facilitation of Industry Cooperation and Harmonization
- Reliable and Relevant Source of Information
- Facilitation of Industry-Specific Education and Training
- Benefits of Economies of Scale through Cost Reduction and Sharing of Services