You do not want to miss this opportunity!
The Caribbean Association of Banks and Promontory, an IBM Company, invite you to a fourth webinar as part of our ongoing series where expert perspectives on correspondent banking and best practices in governance will be presented and discussed. In addition, a U.S. correspondent bank will directly share their expectations for best practices in securing or maintaining correspondent banking relationships.
- Learn strategies for obtaining or maintaining correspondent relationships
- Discuss practices for communicating with U.S. correspondents and regulators
- Understand the expectations that U.S. correspondent banks have for the anti-money-laundering and counter-financing-of-terrorism programs of Caribbean institutions
- Promontory experts will share perspectives on recent trends and the current correspondent banking environment
- Find out more about international best practices in the areas of corporate and board governance
Promontory, an IBM Company, is a U.S.-based risk management, regulatory, and compliance consulting firm which excels at helping clients resolve critical issues, particularly those with a regulatory dimension. Promontory professionals have unparalleled regulatory experience throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and parts of Latin America and the Caribbean. Promontory has assisted institutions and regulators locally in the Caribbean and Latin America and throughout the world in navigating the challenges of de-risking.
To confirm your attendance, please R.S.V.P.
Please Join Us – CAB and Promontory Webinar on Correspondent Banking