- Anguilla 🇦🇮
- Antigua and Barbuda 🇦🇬
- Bahamas 🇧🇸
- Barbados 🇧🇧
- Belize 🇧🇿
- British Virgin Islands 🇻🇬
- Cayman Islands 🇰🇾
- Curaçao 🇨🇼
- The Commonwealth of Dominica 🇩🇲
- Grenada 🇬🇩
- Guyana 🇬🇾
- Haiti 🇭🇹
- Jamaica 🇯🇲
- Montserrat 🇲🇸
- St. Kitts and Nevis 🇰🇳
- Saint Lucia 🇱🇨
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines 🇻🇨
- Suriname 🇸🇷
- Republic of Trinidad and Tobago 🇹🇹
- Saint Lucia
- United States of America
Currently, the CAB represents over 80 member institutions with an asset base in excess of US$41Billion, as at December 2019.
Our membership compliment spans three (3) distinct categories, of General, Service, and Associate members, and includes three (3) Honorary Members namely the Caribbean Development Bank, CARICOM, and the Caribbean Centre for Money and Finance.
Our membership institutions are spread throughout 20 countries, predominantly in the Caribbean and South America, with some service members based in Canada and the USA.
Some benefits enjoyed by CAB members include:
- Advocacy – we lobby and negotiate on behalf of our members.
- COFAP observer status on CARICOM’s Council of Finance and Planning (COFAP), thus providing members opportunities to influence policy decisions impacting the industry.
- AML – assist in the strengthening and reinforcement of AML/ATF through the establishment of the Caribbean Anti Money Laundering (AML) Principles in 2009.
- Contacts – access to the Association’s mailing list, for business development, social networking, information sharing, etc.
- Co-Branding – a listing, description of service and link to all members website is provided from the Association’s website www.Cab-inc.com
- Marketing – access to wider branding and high-value visibility through advertisement in the Association’s Annual Magazine
- Concessions – Special discounted and concessionary rates from vendors and training partners for training, seminars, conferences, advertising, and other services.
- Exclusivity – access to our “Member Only” database section of our website, which contains a wide cross-section of regulatory, compliance, and research information as well as bank-specific statistics and other data.
- E-newsletter – up to date informed on what’s happening in the industry and in each other’s institutions.
- Exposure – an open invitation to submit articles for our publications and E-newsletter and to share best practices.
- Secretariat Support – a dedicated Secretariat team providing member services and support.
- Member Development – opportunities for professional development.
- Regional & International Reach – represent the association at local, regional, and international meetings, and influence policy decisions at the highest levels in CARICOM.