1. Where the bank keeps your money.
2. To add money to a customer's account.
3. Money we get for working or providing services.
4. Something that lets us buy what we want usually made up of coins and notes.
5. A place where people keep money safe, and where they can borrow money.
6. Using money to get something in return.
7. A sum of money that is borrowed and expected to be paid back.
8. Something you spend money on, which you think will earn you more money.
9. An amount owed to a person, bank, or company.
10. Money you have put aside for later.
11. A plan that keeps track of your money and where it is going.
Congratulations! You are a junior banking guru! Follow CAB on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube, to keep learning more about how finance and banking work.