Caribbean Association of Banks Inc (CAB) is a community of banks and other financial institutions in the Caribbean, established in 1974. The CAB’s Mission is to proactively influence issues impacting the financial services sector through advocacy, education and networking.
The CAB invites applicants from suitably qualified CARICOM member countries to fill the post of Research Officer at its Saint Lucia Secretariat Office.
Research Officer – CAB (Secretariat Office, Saint Lucia)
- Undertake research and analysis on a range of banking, economic and other financial
- Produce quarterly newsletters, concept notes, white papers, presentations etc.
- Keep up to date with developments in the banking and financial industry.
- Carry out membership satisfaction surveys and analysis.
- Respond to research enquiries from members.
- Produce timely data to support members’ decision making.
- Develop, execute and publish the results of research projects.
- Identify and monitor potential threats to the financial services industry.
- Assist with the development of Strategic Plan, MOUs, Business proposals, Operational
Policies and Procedures as necessary.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators as per the Association’s Strategic Plan and prepare
quarterly reports to the Board of Directors.
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- Minimum two (2) years relevant experience in qualitative and quantative research
- Highly IT literate especially in the use of MS Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point,
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Excellent writing, editing and formatting skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of regional and international banking and financial
- Must be able to demonstrate honesty, integrity and confidentiality.
Resumes should be forwarded by email to: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline date for applications is May 16, 2016. Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.