CAB HALL OF FAME PROGRAM POLICY
The goal of the Caribbean Association of Banks Inc. Hall of Fame program is to recognise past and present members who have made significant contributions to the Financial Services industry.
To celebrate individuals or organisations, living /posthumous who have made extraordinary contributions to the Caribbean Association of Banks and the financial services industry. The honour represents the highest levels of leadership and experience.
Those eligible for nomination must be:
- CAB members (individuals) in good standing who have been actively involved in the profession for a minimum of 15 years.
- CAB members (organisations) in good standing who have been actively involved in the profession for a minimum of 5 years.
Candidates for the CAB Hall of Fame are selected based on the following criteria:
- Significant contribution to CAB
- Professional capability, experience and leadership
- Actions taken towards the advancement of the banking and financial services industry
- Status as a role model
1. CAB Members in good standing may nominate peers for Hall of Fame consideration.
2. Nominations must include:
a. Completed and signed nomination form,
b. Summary of the reasons why the nominee should be considered, and
c. One letter of endorsement.
3. Nominations will be reviewed by the Nominations Committee and recommendations will be provided to the CAB Board of Directors.
4. Approved nominees will be:
a. Inducted into the Hall of Fame via a recognition ceremony at CAB’s AGM and Conference
b. Promoted on the CAB website front page and Hall of Fame page
c. Promoted on CAB’s Facebook and Twitter
d. Promoted via Press Release in all member territories.
SELECTION OF RECIPIENTS
The Nominations Committee will consist of:
- One CAB Director.
- One CAB Member (Head of Business).
- One person from academia e.g. UWI.
- CEO of CAB Secretariat.
- Communications and Training Officer of the CAB Secretariat.
In evaluating the nominees, the committee will consider the reasons for the nomination and letter of endorsement. The member from which the nomination originates must be in good financial standing for the application to be considered. All nominators and successful inductees will be notified of the results by latest June 1st.
To assure complete impartiality in the selection of nominees, selection of Hall of Fame inductees will be made through the CAB Hall of Fame Nomination Committee and ratified by the Board of Directors. The CAB Hall of Fame Program will be managed through the CAB Secretariat.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
A communication plan will be established to ensure that members and others are aware of the Hall of Fame program and its nomination process. This will include Website, Social Media, Email, and Press.
Nomination forms will be available on the Hall of Fame website page: http://cabinc.com/hall-of-fame/.
1. Nominators must submit the following documents to be considered:
a) Completed Nomination Form – if any part is left blank or incomplete, the nomination will not be considered. To include a summary of reasons why the nominee should be considered.
b) One letter of endorsement.
2. Notification of results will be sent to all nominators and successful inductees by June 1st .
3. Successful inductees will be promoted through CAB’s marketing and communications channels.
4. Successful inductees will be presented with an award souvenir at CAB’s AGM and Conference.
For additional information regarding the Hall of Fame program please contact:
CAB Chakiro Court, Vide Boutielle
P.O. Box CP 5404
Castries, Saint Lucia (