As of January 1, 2020, the CAB represents over 80 member institutions, with an asset base in excess of US$41Billion.
Our membership complement spans three (3) distinct categories – General, Service, and Associate members – and includes three (3) Honorary Members, namely the Caribbean Development Bank, the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), and the Caribbean Centre for Money and Finance.
Our member institutions are spread throughout 20 countries, predominantly in the Caribbean, South America, and Central America, with some service members based in Canada and the USA… View PDF to learn more
Some benefits enjoyed by CAB members include:
- Advocacy – we lobby and negotiate on behalf of our members.
- COFAP observer status on CARICOM’s Council of Finance and Planning (COFAP), thus providing members opportunities to influence policy decisions impacting the industry.
- AML – assist in the strengthening and reinforcement of AML/ATF through the establishment of the Caribbean Anti Money Laundering (AML) Principles in 2009.
- Contacts – access to the Association’s mailing list, for business development, social networking, information sharing, etc.
- Co-Branding – a listing, description of service and link to all members website is provided from the Association’s website www.Cab-inc.com
- Marketing – access to wider branding and high value visibility through advertisement in the Association’s Annual Magazine
- Concessions – Special discounted and concessionary rates from vendors and training partners for training, seminars, conferences, advertising and other services.
- Exclusivity – access to our “Members Only” database section of our website which contains a wide cross-section of regulatory, compliance, and research information as well as bank-specific statistics and other data.
- E-newsletter – up to date informed on what’s happening in the industry and in each other’s institutions.
- Exposure – an open invitation to submit articles for our publications and E-newsletter and to share best practice.
- Secretariat Support – a dedicated Secretariat team providing member services and support.
- Member Development – opportunities for professional development.
- Regional & International Reach – represent the association at local, regional, and international meetings and influence policy decisions at the highest levels in CARICOM.
- Our Howden Insurance Scheme for CAB
- CAB Scholarship Opportunities