• Knowledge at your fingertips!
• On demand; start and study anytime and anywhere, on any device
• Corporate Intranet or Internet Based
• Access on computer; laptop; tablet or suitable cellphone
Delivered by Keith Checkley & Associates (UK) working in association with the Caribbean Association of Banks Inc.
Enhance your skills and knowledge with the Credit Skills Academy
Keith Checkley & Associates (UK), in association with The Caribbean Association of Banks Inc are proud to launch the Credit Skills Academy. The objective is to influence and improve the standard of Credit Risk Management within the Caribbean Region; for both member and non-member organisations.
The Academy has been specifically designed to meet the needs of Financial Institution professionals working in the areas of Credit risk assessment and management.
• The Academy comprises of two sections – technical credit skills courses and a continuous professional development section.
• A Knowledge transfer project working in association with Caribbean Association of Banks (CAB) to deliver a Digital Learning Resource Centre
• To Link with the CAB Vision and Strategic Map – objectives of providing a Responsive, Efficient, Effective Service Delivery to Members in order to remain relevant and provide excellent value and Best Information Source.
Objectives of the Credit Skills Academy
There have been previous financial crises but this time it is the severity and global impacts that are very different from what we have seen before. Never have banks and lending bankers received greater criticism over the quality of their lending than at the present time.
Media comment suggests that prudent lending principles have been disregarded in the quest in recent years for increased lending volumes and enhanced short term profitability. Analysts suggest that many of the prudential canons of lending have been overlooked and many lending bankers would benefit from a reconsideration and review of well tested and accredited lending principles. It is against this background that the Credit Skills Academy has been developed.
The modules in this Academy have been prepared to allow you and your colleagues instant access via e-learning and may be accessed as individual topics in which you are interested; or as a structured credit skills course with personal assignments and professional certification. We believe that they will also make an excellent basis for discussion with colleagues for mutual benefit.
We do hope that the extensive range will help you in your everyday job and also as someone interested in self development in the important area of Credit Skills.
• To move in line with Global changes affecting our market place in terms of a Customer shift from print base to digital content.
• And the developments from Classroom instruction to the use of more online Learning
• Hence an emphatic emphasis on Digital developments
• The Academy has been designed and constructed by Senior International Credit Practitioners and Authors of 16 Books on Credit and Finance related topics
• Working with a network of Experienced Credit Specialists